Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WiZiQ second experience - EUS Barcelona

Hi dear all:

I am so happy to tell you that our second experience in WiZiQ was great! My students were more familiar with the virtual room and were relaxed during the class. We didn't face any technical problems but the normal limitations, which we could manage very well. In Barcelona, there were several power cuts during the class, but my students remained and came back. Some of them had cameras and mics, so it was very exciting to see them and listen to their comments and questions.

This time, we also had some visitors. We met students and teachers from India, Colombia, Ecuador and USA. I was very happy to see my students interacting with them.

Below you will find the recordings for the three classes. Please, remember, you have to wait between 30 and 45 minutes for the class to start. The first part was dedicated to check audio and video. You might not want to spend your time in that, might you? ;-).

Evelyn
*************

Inglés I



Inglés II



Inglés III

No comments: