Thursday, October 30, 2008

Coming back to Amazonas - A new tech experience!!!

Hi dear all:

I'm so happy to share with you my new tech experience. As some of you might know, the UCV (Universidad Central de Venezuela) has a Distance Education Program called EUS. EUS stands for Estudios Universitarios Supervisados. It is a program offered for about 35 years and it is delivered in five regions of our country: Barcelona, Barquisimeto, Ciudad Bolívar, Puerto Ayacucho and Caracas. This semester I have the great fortune to run 3 English courses in Puerto Ayacucho - Amazonas State. It will be the first time that I use the new technologies with my students. Let's see how this new adventure will work. Meanwhile, I invite you to see some pictures taken during my first visit to Amazonas after 5 long years. Enjoy them!!!


No comments: